Friday, February 22, 2008

Messing with Strangers

So this whole pregnancy, I've been waiting for a stranger to ask me if I'm pregnant and tell them "no" just to have a laugh at their reaction. Up until yesterday, every stranger that asked me was so amazingly sweet I felt guilty playing a prank on them.

Yesterday, while in the free weights room at the gym, a big guy says to me as I'm walking out to another room, "So you're pregnant, right?" to which I respond, "Nope, just fat," and keep on walking. Two minutes later he walks into the room I'm in and says, "Are you for real, because I feel SOOOOO bad,". I laughed and told him that I was pregnant but I had been waiting for just such an occasion. :-) He was a good sport and chatted the rest of the time we were there.

I'm glad that I got to do it, doubt I'll ever do it again. Muuuhahahaha (maniacal laugh) :-).

11 more weeks to go!

No comments: