Sunday, February 17, 2008

Farewell my friend!

I've begun my long, drawn out goodbye to my friend the belly button. As you can see here, she is singing her swan song. I think it's going to go flat, so I'll look like Eve (bellybutton-less). At 28 weeks, I should be thankful that my friend the bellybutton hung out with me this long.

This weekend we went to childbirth class, a 2-day intensive course with 7 hours on Saturday and Sunday. I have to admit, I was looking forward to it as much as might anticipate traffic school, but it wasn't too bad. Our super energetic teacher kept our attention and we really enjoyed seeing the facilities at the hospital we'll be delivering at (and getting to know the route there) and learning more about birthing positions (I'll spare you the details). After 14 hours in a classroom this weekend, Brendt and I are very thankful for a long weekend to catch up!