Sunday, February 03, 2008

Just a Rainy Super Bowl Sunday

We were hoping to get up and go walking to our favorite coffee shop this morning, but I think Mother Nature wants us to stay in and drink coffee at home. Its raining right now and the weather report has 80-100% chance of showers until about 9pm.

Here is a photo of Brendt and I before we went out for Film Club last night. We've been trying hard to do those things that will require a baby sitter after Fifi/Filbert arrives. This week it means that we've only eaten at home one night, and even that was leftovers. It has been fun and we've had a chance to catch up with a lot of friends.
So I think the 4th time is the charm with the tsoudeki! The 3rd time I forgot the mahlepi, but I feel like I got it right this last time. Good thing, because I think that the oh-so-hard-to-find-cake-yeast is starting to loose it's oomph. I'll try again in March.

No comments: