Friday, November 23, 2007


Ok, so begin retro posting. So much has happened since I last blogged, but all for the best. Biggest news is that we're pregnant. I'm transfering over my journals from babyfit.com, so the post dates on Blog spot might be off.

8/31/2007
Today we found out that we were pregnant. After being 3 days late, I decided to take a home pregnancy test in the morning. There was the faintest of lines, so I was a little excited, but cautious. In the evening after much encouragment from my BabyFit friends, I took a 2nd test made by a differant company. This one was much more solid. Hubbie and I went out and had a nice dinner. We toasted with pro secco and he drank it all. Guess I'd better get used to that!


Look! Evidence! Brendt made me take 3 of these before he'd believe it was true.

No comments: