Friday, November 23, 2007

11/14/2007 Dr. Lafferty Visit
Went to see Dr. Lafferty today. We heard Fifi/Filbert's booming strong heart beat. It was nice to check in to know that baby is ok. I'm feeling a bit better now that I'm out of the 1st trimester, though I am still haunted by the random vomit now and again. Oh well, at least I'm not exhausted all the time. I started prenatal yoga this week. It is a very gentle class, but it is a good stretch. It's also fun to feel like I have time to connect with Fifi/Filbert and to see other women at all stages of pregnancy. Not to mention it makes my hips and back feel better. I started showing a bit the beginning of November (check out the belly album) and I think it's finally becoming real for Brendt. He's started talking to my belly and getting into reading up on carseats, cribs and the like. Next month we'll have our big ultrasound! Can't wait to see Fifi/Filbert again!
So here are my 15 week photos. Looks Like I ate too much at the buffet!! :-)





No comments: