Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Vivid Dreams
Through my pregnancy I've had very vivid dreams. Usually totally absurd but in great detail and living color.

Last night I dreamt that I went on a vacation up into the mountains with my Dad, my Papou (for those of you who don' t know, my grandfather died when I was 13), and a slew of other people, my old client included. So, random group of people, up in a big cabin surrounded by huge pine trees. We were there for several days and when it came time to pack up and leave, Papou was in a huge hurry. Dad was very disappointed because he didn't want to leave early, but he had to because of Papou.

When we were ready to leave, we went to a small cliff overlooking a huge river. We just jumped in with all of our belongings. It was very warm and refreshing and we calmly floated down the river until we got to where our cars were parked. We all got into our cars and drove away.

What will my crazy pregnant brain think of next?

No comments: