Thursday, March 13, 2008

A prescription for massage!

This week I had my 32 week check-up with my doctor. For the next month I see the doctor every 2 weeks and then every week until the baby's grand entrance. Everything went well, I'm measuring right on track, heart beat is strong, and the baby has turned head down. When I mentioned the back pain I was having the doctor gave me a prescription for massage!! What a beautiful thing that is. Too bad it isn't covered under my health care, but luckily I can use my Medical Flexible Spending Account for it.

Tomorrow we head out to AZ for my family shower. I'm so excited to see everyone! On Sunday we'll be driving to Paso Robles to spend a few days of R&R at a restored farm house on a working vineyard. Sigh! Looking forward to our last little mini-vacation before FiFi/Filbert arrives. Tick tock! That time is coming soon. Can't wait to meet this little one!

No comments: