Thursday, March 20, 2008

Arizona Shower

Last Friday, Brendt and I headed out to Arizona. It was a quick trip for my family baby shower that went by so fast it was a blur! The shower was expertly orchestrated by my sister Katie (with much help from cousins, aunts and friends) and hosted by my cousin Jill. Here are the three of us together on the day of the shower.

It was great to be able to have a little time with all the friends, aunts, grandmas and cousins. We had a great showing with a gang of people coming up from Tucson and Aunt Angie coming out from L.A. It was so heartwarming to see everyone. My photos are very limited, but hopefully the photos from everyone else will start rolling in. Here are a few.
Thanks to everyone who trekked out to see us. I wish we had more time, but we're looking forward to spending a bit more time with Fifi/Filbert in AZ this summer (for the company, not the weather:-)). The thoughtful shower gifts were a lot of fun and honestly a little overwhelming. There is no doubt that this child is already showered with love.

No comments: