Saturday, December 01, 2007

More crazy dreams and Belly photo- 17 weeks So last night I dreamt that the family was all in Hawaii for some vacation. I was pregnant but yet I decided to go surfing, a hobby that I've hung up for the next 5+ months in real life. The water was warm but there was slushy ice in it and the waves broke well past the shoreline onto the street. Ahhh, the things this child is doing to my subconscious. :-)

Back to reality! . . .Here are my next belly photos. I'm noticing that my baby belly is no longer hiding away when I lay on my back, it stays in full view. Good times! I'm wearing my very slimming "Due in May" shirt. You might not notice I'm pregnant.
Until I give you the side view!

Yesterday I went to my twice a year dentist appointment. When it came time to leave, I went to make my next appointment, six months from now. That took me to 3 weeks after my due date. Crazy to think that by that time we'll have the little one here with us! Life is about to get very different.

Well, its been rainy here in SD today, so I went to prenatal yoga and we've been decorating the house for the holidays. They'll be here before we know it.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Hi Angela...

I am thrilled that you are gaining a new member in your family. Motherhood is a joyous experience for new mothers. Congrats to you and to your hubby Brett. God bless.

Hugs...
Cousin Irene
(Tunanidas cousin)

HELEN VOTAVA said...

Congrats again Angie and Brendt!

This is such a wonderful idea! Those of us who don't get to see you often get to feel a real part of the whole experience! Thanks!

Did you really say that Fifi is due a week early? Wow! Wouldn't it be cool if you and Heather delivered on the same day? Wow!! Talk about close first cousins! Ha!

Infinite love and prayers!
Aunt HELEN