Thursday, December 27, 2007

Dad Chimes In

Hey everyone, I thought that I would take a turn this week with notes from the Y zone. We had our first Christmas in San Diego since moving here nine years ago. We were visited by Angie's mother, step-dad, sister and brother in law. With their help, we now have nursery! Katie and Carol painted and built the furniture. We reorganized the garage and spare bedroom to make space, and finished in time for Christmas. Pictures will follow when the room is officially done.



I felt actual baby movement for the first time this week, so I know that the little bump around Angie's midsection is a baby and not just gas. I would say that I would have seen it at the ultrasound, but I spent most of that visit with my eyes close in an attempt to avoid seeing the baby's goods, which apparently he/she is more than happy to show- A LOT.



Christmas was great and we are so grateful for all of the help. Hope everyone's New Year is great, and I look forward to writing more blog posts in the coming months.



Daddy G

No comments: