Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's a . . .

BABY! Ok, lame joke, I know. But I had my ultrasound today. All went well. We managed to keep baby's gender a secret even though the wee one kicked off the the ultrasound with a his/her best spread eagle shot. Luckily we weren't looking, so the secret is still safe.

So here are the photos:

This one is the baby's face
This one is of Filbert/Fifi's tiny little feet
This one is a side view with an arm up
I had the coolest dream the other night. I had a dream that my belly was semi-translucent and that if the baby was turned a certain way, that I could see his/her face. It was the most beautiful little face! Sure beats my terrifying nightmares from a few weeks ago.

Can you believe we're almost 1/2 way there! See you in 20 more weeks precious baby!

No comments: