Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Home Life

I'm on maternity leave, now through baby's birthday and then 3 months after. I've been adjusting to a different pace, trying to rest and relax. :-) As most of you know, I don't sit still very well, but I'm trying not to push it.


I finished my "seated" to do list just in time for my mom to come and visit for a few days. Luckily she, her boundless energy, almost finished my "other" to do list in the first night she was here. More than anything it was nice just to have her around and to have someone to help the workday hours pass by a little more pleasingly. Not that the Westie's aren't grand company, but their conversation skills are a little lacking.


This week my "to do" list has expanded to items a little lower on the priority list including submitting insurance receipts and cleaning out the junk drawer. :-) Who knows what I'll be doing (alphabetizing the spice cabinet) by the time May 9th rolls around.



Here is a photo of me a few days ago at 36 weeks.

Friday I'll be 37 weeks, which is considered a full term pregnancy. The doctor said that after that I'm all clear to comence jumping jacks. Ok, my words, not his, but I can pretty much do whatever as baby will be in good shape to join us on the outside. I was folding wee little baby socks today and just thinking about how great it is going to be to actually get my hands on those tiny toes.

No comments: