Friday, November 06, 2009

Dad & Esther's Big Fat Greek Wedding

So many reasons to celebrate! In a 10 day span I got to see about 80% of my extended family, I gained a wonderful person for a step-mom, and a whole slew of step-family that is a whole lot of fun.

Not to mention that we got to see my dad's home town of Wierton, West Virginia in all it's fall glory. In all the many trips we took there, I've seen Winter (brrr, Superbowl Sunday), and lots of summertime, but never Fall. It was 36F, but the colors were spectacular.


So many of the cousins came out, and it was great to catch up. It was fun to watch the little ones run around, and we even did a little Greek Dancing, OPA!
Here my cousin's son Steli & Kai play on the floor in their PJs.We're really looking forward go going back this July to celebrate Jennifer & Matt's wedding.

No comments: